This page type is used to discretely house an important image and any supporting content to that image on your site. Housing each high-value image on your site on its own Image Detail Page in addition to utilizing this important image throughout your site content helps to drive additional interaction with related rich media on your site, as well as create additional content pages that can provide SEO benefits. Each image on an image detail page can be assigned to a larger collection, or stand alone and be part of the overall rich media gallery for the site.
When To Use This Page
This page should be used whenever you have a high-value image that can stand alone on your site.
Default Template Components
The following components are default, fixed elements within this page template.
- Breadcrumb - A series of clickable links that display the navigational path to the current page.
- Embedded Image - An embedded image that can fill up to 100% width of the available content area
- Social Share (Where Applicable) - The ability for users to share content with their friends and followers on supported social networks
- Media Collection Teasers (Where Applicable) - For images that are part of a collection, teasers are auto generated and displayed for other rich media that is part of that collection
The following components are also available by default within this template.
- Image Description - Area used for description of the image on the page.
Additional Optional Template Components
- Related Content Component - Display related content teasers
- Approved Tout Combination - Use any approved combination of touts that adds up to 100% of the content area
- Embedded Poll - A poll can be placed anywhere a tout can be placed
These helpful diagrams highlight key components across the three Canvas viewports. Components are either required or optional; some can be adjusted, while others must remain as-is.