This section covers several key pages that are contained within the majority of Johnson & Johnson brand websites. They are used for utility functions and standalone content.
Pages Included In Basic Content & Utility Pages Section
The following list provides an overview of all the templates you’ll find within this section. Click on each one for specific page details.
- Coupons & Offers Page - A listing of all available coupons for your products.
- Where to Buy Page - A page that houses online and location-based information on where your visitors can purchase your products.
- Search Results Page - Displays a list of links to site content pages that relate to a term entered into the site search field.
- Contact Us Page - List all the ways visitors can connect directly with your brand.
- Site Map Page - A list of links to all content pages that reflect the overall site structure.
- Central Statements Page - These pages display any policy and disclaimer information appropriate for your brand and your region.
- FAQ Page - This page displays frequently asked questions for your brand and the corresponding answers.
Best Practices & Guidelines
Keep it Friendly
Technical terms aren’t for everyone. Stay on level with the average visitor.
Call to Action!
Be clear and easy to understand. Avoid generic phrases like “Click Here.”
Visitors have already taken the step of completing a key site action, so eliminate any additional page distractions.